At irecruiti Medical, we thrive on matching qualified Cardiac Catheter Labs Nurses, Cardiac Physiologists and Cardiac Radiographers with exciting permanent and locum roles in a multitude of countries and clinical settings. Our professional recruiters ensure an excellent pipeline of clinicians to source the right candidate for each job.
We can offer:
- Access to a wide range of Cardiac Catheter Labs Nurse, Cardiac Physiology and Cardiac Radiographer jobs
- NHS and private healthcare work
- Jobs across the UK and Ireland
- A dedicated compliance officer
- A market leading refer a friend scheme
- Weekly payroll
- Expert consultative service.
We have a range of locum and permanent Cardiac Catheter Labs Nurse, Cardiac Physiologist and Cardiac Radiographer jobs available, in a variety of settings including secondary and tertiary care hospitals.
What are the key responsibilities for a Cardiac Catheter Labs Nurse?
- To assess patient needs, plan/implement and evaluate a programme of care which is evidence-based utilising all available resources.
- To coordinate the patient flow into and out of the Cardiac Day Unit and Cath Lab, working effectively with senior multi-disciplinary team members.
- Provide nurse led autonomous practices within agreed local protocols and guidelines, anticoagulation therapy, manual defibrillation. ECG interpretation, diagnosis and medical management. All carried out on a daily basis.
- Cardiovascular management including continuous cardiac monitoring, venepuncture, venous cannulation, carried out on a daily basis.
What are the key responsibilities for a Cardiac Physiologist?
- Support the Cardiac Interim service in the delivery of diagnostic and interventional cardiac procedures, including diagnostic angiography, PCI and device implantation working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure excellent high-quality patient care.
- Support the mobilisation team in preparing the relocatable and mobile units ready for delivery to sites.
- Maintain clinical and physiologist specific skills through experience and courses, ensuring compliance in all areas of mandatory training.
What are the key responsibilities for a Cardiac Radiographer?
- Provide a high standard of quality radiographic imaging services to all users.
- Undertake examinations in line with the patient referrals adhering to departmental guidelines.
- Follow modality specific protocols, in line with requirements, to support the service.
- Ensure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up to date information.
- Maintain clinical and radiological specific skills through experience and courses, ensuring compliance in all areas of mandatory training.
REWARDS & BENIFITS
Access to thousands of jobs
Rewarding referral scheme
Leading rates of pay